Friday, September 4, 2009

Gimme A Break

Update on the next few weeks:

My husband is due home next week from Kuwait. This has been a long deployment for me - having Murphy to take care of and run a business has been quite challenging without Jason around. Pray for his safe travels and that all goes as planned for his arrival.

Having said that I am taking some much needed time off to spend with him and Murphy. We will probably be at home just taking it easy. May try to go see some family and friends and take in football game too.

The 14th is Murphy's Birthday (mine is the 15th) and we will be having his birthday as well as welcome home party for Jason too all in one afternoon..... oh me - my list is getting longer everyday!

Since I will not be here as much from the 14th-27th I am turning your calls and emails over to Macy. She will do her best to answer questions, take print orders and make arrangements for pick up times. There may be things that are out of her control (like proofs being ready) so please be patient with us for a few weeks. All will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I appreciate all your prayers and concerns while Jason has been away. Keep praying for our troops!


Christmas Sessions are sold out for NOV 8th and 9th -call if you want to be on the waiting list.
Nov 6th - we will have Christmas Decor in studio for those that want to book appt with out Santa in the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment