Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rain on my Parade

Well the rain has been quite an issue around here. My parade (photography sessions) have been rained out so many times this last month! My appointment book looks like a toddler scribbled over every day. I have marked out appointments so many times it's hard to tell what I have scheduled. Trying to do outdoor sessions has really put us behind schedule and over booked.

Thank you for your patience as we try to regroup and get things going again.


Fall Sessions are this Friday and it's SOLD OUT

Christmas sessions are Nov 8th and 9th and they are SOLD OUT as well.

Become a FAN of Jennifer Photography on Facebook. I try to post highlights from your sessions on there when I have time. Is it just me or has the technology world made some things more time consuming. I have two blogs, one website, facebook for personal and business and not to mention all the emails!!! Oh well roll with the punches and try to keep up : )

Here are some recent sessions : ) enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment